XL Soccer Tours becomes official travel partner of FC Stars
FC STARS TOUR OF ENGLAND 2018
SATURDAY 17TH TO SUNDAY 25TH FEBRUARY
FC Stars announced a partnership with XL Travel that will see the Soccer Tour provider become the official travel partner of the FC Stars. XL Soccer Tours provides soccer clubs, schools and colleges with the opportunity to travel the globe and immerse themselves in the worldwide ‘football’ phenomenon. XL has a staff with over 50 years of combined International soccer experience taking teams on world class tours almost anywhere in the world with the most popular destinations being Europe and Brazil. Their official partnerships in place with professional clubs allow teams to train, play and watch live games in their home stadiums.
FC Stars - Tour of England, Announcement.
FC Stars - Tour of England 2018 - Schedule
- FC Stars hope to travel with at least one boys and one girls team - but have the option to expand depending on the sign ups
- Tours will have open sign up to any FC Stars players in the U13 and U14 age group (2018 tour will be for the 2004s and 2005s)
- Tours are open to all FC Stars players and families - teams will be formed from the players signed up
- If any teams would like to travel as their 2017/2018 FC Stars team, a minimum of 15 players would need to register, this option is open to ANY AGE, LEVEL and GENDER team within FC Stars. The tour would follow the same schedule.
- FC Stars Coaches will be attending to coach the select tour teams
- FC Stars plan to offer a tour every year during the February Vacation, please see the locations and ages that will be offered each year
- 2018 - England (2004s and 2005s)
- 2019 - Spain (2005s and 2006s)
- 2020 - TBA (2006s and 2007s)
- 2021 - TBA (2007s and 2008s)
- Tour registration and sign up will take place after tryouts, later in the summer
- XL Tours will be holding a presentation later in the summer to present the tour details, fundraising opportunities and answer any questions