Please Note - the application deadline has now passed. Families will be notified of the Board's decision by August 16th.
FC Stars is pleased to offer need-based financial aid on an annual basis to help families offset club fees. The club has limited funds available for players. The number of players receiving aid and the amount of the aid given will vary depending on the funds available each year. Funds for financial aid are donated to the club by parent contributions and are also raised by fundraisers and tournaments.
Financial Aid Awards are based upon demonstrated need only. Demonstrated financial need will be the only determinant in receiving financial assistance.
Submission Deadline – The club must receive all completed documentation prior to July 5th 2017, including the relevant 1040 Tax Return form(s) for 2016 - email@example.com. A non-refundable deposit of the 1st installment is also required.
Notification – The Board of Directors/Treasurer will notify ALL applicants of the Board’s decisions by August 16th.
Questions the Board will ask the Coaches about players who have played previously for FC Stars:
- • Was player's attendance regular and punctual at training and games?
- • Do parents willingly volunteer for team and club commitments?
- • Is the family in good financial standing with the team and team kitty?
- • Did previous U15-U18 recipients fulfill their service hours to the club?
Please note that:
- In order to be eligible for financial aid, all applicants must be in good financial standing with the club and their team.
- Any application that has missing or incomplete information will be deemed incomplete and will NOT be considered.
- All Financial Award recipients are still responsible for paying any uniform, club, coaching or team fee expenses not covered by the aid award.
- Please note, Financial aid may not be available after the indicated dates. Please feel free to contact the club to inquire about the possibility of financial aid after the dates listed. Please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for financial aid, applicants must complete all of the following 3 steps:
- Complete the application in its entirety - (Application deadline has now passed, the application is offline - Please Contact email@example.com)
- Please pay the 1st team fee installment online, per your player contract, prior to sending in the application for each player for whom you are applying for financial assistance. (Example: if you are applying for financial assistance for 2 players playing on Stars teams, pay both their 1st team fee installments). You will automatically be charged the 2nd installment on 8/20 by Demosphere. Deposits will be applied to the team fee balance and are non-refundable. If you receive aid and the amount exceeds what you have paid you will be refunded the difference.
- All applicants MUST email a copy of their 2016 Federal Tax Return pages 1 and 2 (form 1040) to firstname.lastname@example.org.(PLEASE black out all Social Security Numbers before submitting).
Once all 3 steps have been completed, you will receive a notification from the club that your application is complete.
Applications will not be considered unless all 3 steps above are completed in full by July 5th.
Applications will be reviewed by FC Stars Board of Directors. All information will be kept confidential.