FC Stars, Inc., a leading youth soccer club in the North East region and the Nation as a whole, is seeking a Staff Coach to operate in the Stars West region, centered in the Greater Springfield area of Massachusetts. Candidates must have demonstrated experience developing young soccer players from ages U6 through U12. This position is for a minimum of 15 hours per week throughout the soccer-year (Mid-August through Memorial Day), and will also include a minimum of 4-5 office hours per week during peak times. There will also be opportunities for growth via running clinics, programs and various other initiatives.
- Coach will have a focus on player development
- Coach will be active in both player identification and recruitment.
- Follow the FC Stars training curriculum
- Develop and upload training sessions in Sport Session Planner
- Manage all aspects of the team(s), with assistance from Club Staff
This Staff Coach will work under Regional Technical Director (Ryan Lavner) and FC Stars Director of Coaching, Jason Dewhurst.
Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
For further details, contact: Ryan Lavner, FC Stars West Regional Technical Director, at email@example.com
Qualified applicants should e-mail a letter of application and resumé to:
Ryan Lavner, FC Stars West Regional Technical Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org)